Acquiring a business
Acquisitions are made for a variety of reasons – diversification; growth; access to new customers and markets; realization of synergies; or to acquire complimentary products and technologies. The chances of making a successful acquisition are significantly improved when approached in a considered and well planned manner.
We pride ourselves on utilising our networks and relationships to identify acquisition opportunities, and have advised on numerous successful acquisitions. Our work on these transactions includes:
- Market research and target identification
- Approaches to targets
- Assessment and benchmarking the opportunity
- Financial modelling pre and post close
- Transaction structuring and deal negotiation
- Finance raising to fund the transaction
- Managing due diligence and legals
The right advice reduces risk and increases the chances of a successful transaction. Keenan CF are experts in this area and can assist you to successfully achieve your M&A strategy.